Voyages of Sea Turtle

Voyages of Sea Turtle

Monday, April 6, 2015

Clean Clothes

Monday April 6, 2015
New Smyrna Beach , FL
City Marina

Clean Clothes

Today we left Cocoa and clipped off another 52 miles.  We stopped at Titusville and got diesel and water which we were running low on.  We had a few drops of rain and overcast skies but pleasant temps.  The only negative was the no seeums.  Those little varmits eat me up. We ended the day at New Smyrna Beach City Marina because we desperately needed clean clothes, now that we are back in the states and wearing them again.  This marina got good reviews on laundry facilities. I did the laundry and we went out to dinner at a nearby restaurant. As we were leaving the restaurant a large man behind me said, "I pooped, I can poop!" I turned around and looked at him and he was laughing. Then he explained to us and some one he was with that he had just walked by a little boy who was proudly announcing his accomplishment. He apparently was being potty trained. It was pretty weird having  a 6'2" man 2 ft behind you say  " I Pooped, I can Poop."

Lee dropped my folding steps between the dock and the boat. Making another donation to the water gods.  We bought them so I could get in and out of the boat when the dock was not a floating dock. Instead we had to use the hanging ladder we have so people can board on the side of the boat from their dinghies.

No comments:

Post a Comment