Voyages of Sea Turtle

Voyages of Sea Turtle

Friday, December 30, 2016

Day 13 Dec 30, 2016 Friday

Marineland Marina    Heading S. on the ICW   mm796

Today was a cold day and knowing that was coming we got reservations to take a slip at Marineland.  It is nice to have electricity for the furnace.  The laundry is only one washer and dryer which were in use when we got here so I will try tomorrow to get our laundry done, after nearly 2 weeks we have several loads.  We were not close enough to a restaurant to go out for dinner but had an Italian place that delivered bring us some food so I got out of cooking.  
The dock is fixed with posts you have to lasso :(.  Like my floating dock at home.  When we arrived a couple of guys were getting ready to go to the grocery store using the dock masters car. The dock master asked if I wanted to go to.  I was not desperate for anything but not knowing when I might get another chance I went too.  Got some essentials that would keep well. 
We chatted a few minutes with some other travelers docked here.  Amazes me how friendly the boater community is. We will probably stay here again tomorrow before heading on south. 

No comments:

Post a Comment