Voyages of Sea Turtle

Voyages of Sea Turtle

Friday, April 12, 2019

Day 4, April 11, Thursday

We didn’t get a log written for Thursday.  By the end of the day we were both too tired to even think about it.

We slept late because we needn’t be in a hurry to get on over to Oriental.  We started doing some of the cleaning.  The wind picked u some so we decided to go on and finish cleaning at the marina.  It was a short hop over and we were in the marina early.  The marina has fixed docks so it was hard tor us to get.tied up properly,  We are used to working with floating docks.  I have a definite dislike for fixed docks.  

We docked stern too.  Did I ever mention that sailboats do not like to go backwards.  Anyway we eventually got tied up and went about doing the rest of the cleaning.  Eventually Lynda decided that the boat would show better if it was in bow too so we turned around and retied.  

Lynda kept telling me that whatever I was doing was the wrong way.  I eventually strongly suggested that she go tp the motel room and commiserate with the cat while I cleaned the cockpit.  She eventually came back  and I went to the room while she finished the interior.  By the time she finished it was after time to go out for dinner so we had leftovers from the boat. All told, an edgy day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment