Voyages of Sea Turtle

Voyages of Sea Turtle

Friday, December 19, 2014

At Last . . .

Friday, 12/19/14
Little River, SC

I finally got the wind generator working.  I had to undo half of the installation to correct a problem but it's done.  Now all I need is for the wind to blow.  That took most of the day.

Jack is about to finish the canvas.  Another couple of days and it should be done.

I still have an issue with the stern light.  Jack bent it some more but it is still not enough.  That is all he can do so I need to see if I can find someone else that can work on bending the light pole some more.

So, I guess it is time for me to start thinking about what clothes to take and where to store them.  I will need to rearrange things below to accommodate things.  I also need to start getting cruising  guides and chartbooks aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment