Voyages of Sea Turtle

Voyages of Sea Turtle

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Granola

Saturday, 12/20/14
Little River, SC

Today was all about granola and screen door.  I made two batches.  The granola recipe I use is the same one that Judy Handley has made for many years.  Now I have about a third of what Judy has.  She makes granola in huge quantities.  Of course, she has to feed two and I only have to feed one.  Lynda is not a granola person.  As a matter of fact, she is not a breakfast person.  When she eats breakfast she likes leftover pizza or some other strange thing.  I like something a little sweet.  The granola with chopped dates is my favorite.

While I made granola, Lynda worked on making a screen for the companionway.  She is making it out of lattice and screen.  She wants to do a trial fit before she completes it. We will try to do that tomorrow.  She also worked on a gift she is making for a friend for xmas.

Didn't even make it to the boat today. It was cold and rainy, not a good boat day.  About the only thing pending there is for Jack to finish the canvas and to bend the post for the stern light and get it reinstalled.  I'm really pleased with the job Jack is doing.  Certainly will recommend him to anyone wanting canvas work.




No comments:

Post a Comment